Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jagger Lovin'



Mick Jagger. My love. My inspiration. The Rolling Stones just may be my favorite rock and roll band of all time. Well, depending what day it is. Led Zeppelin or The Beatles are just as fantastic no matter what mood I am in. Back to Mick and The Stones though. Their music not only helped break the traditional mold of music in their day, but their style did as well. All of a sudden boys were wearing tight velvet pants and paisley-printed shirts and jewelery. LOTS of jewelery.

Mick Jagger is a huge style icon of mine. His style screams sex, drugs, and rock n' roll. I often
look through old pictures of the Rolling Stones from the 60's and 70's and try to emulate their style. It's just so rad.

Imagine having Mick Jagger as your father. To me that would be the epitome of cool. Just thinking about raiding his rock star wardrobe gets me excited as all hell.

Jagger's daughters are all amazingly beautiful and have incredible style as well. While always a huge fan of Jade, Theodora and Alexandra, I have just discovered these photos of Mick's youngest, Georgia.

At 16, she has an incredible sense of self and style. I mean who wouldn't if your mom was the legendary fashion model and muse, Jerry Hall.

Enjoy these amazing photographs of Georgia!


Publication: Vogue Paris August 2009
Title: L'Héritière
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Stylist: Carine Roitfeld
Model: Georgia May Jagger