Saturday, August 1, 2009

ADORN ME





Alright. I'll admit. I have a massive love affair with jewelery. It is by far my favorite thing to shop for. I have mounds upon mounds of the stuff. Bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces...I can never get enough. Jewelery brings fantasy to ones life. It's like playing dress up. No matter what you will always find me adorned from head to toe...yes toe...rings of course.

Anyway i was just perusing some sites earlier and happened upon this wonderful jewelery by Alexis Bittar and Erickson Beamon. The earrings are to die for. Layering bangles in an assortment of ways always brings a fresh perspective to an outfit. And that statement necklace is just perfect. Throw it on with a white v neck and shredded denim for day or dress it up with an LBD for night.

I like to think of my jewelery as an investment just like my favorite Hollywood fashionista, Nicole Richie. She says when it comes to jewelery more is more is more. I concur!

Harlow is one lucky little girl, as she will be inheriting all of Nic's fabulous jewels. I just pray when I have children, I have a daughter so she can enjoy my mounds of of what will then be "vintage" jewelry!



Jewelery can be found at CHICK DOWNTOWN


Images 1 & 2: Alexis Bittar
Images 3 & 4: Erickson Beamon


Nicole Richie scans from In Style.