Thursday, September 10, 2009

In her Closet

Alberta Ferretti


Balenciaga



Alexander Wang

Dolce and Gabbana


Dior


Christian Louboutin


YSL


Givenchy


Mai Lamore


Nicholas Kirkwood


Sergio Rossi


Roger Vivier




The Girl with Kaleidoscope Eyes

Every day I go to work and I am surrounded on all sides by beautiful shoes.

It is a very tempting environment to work in, as you can imagine!

Luckily I am not surrounded by these absolutely stunning shoes I have been drooling over from the f/w 09 collections.

I would be homeless after many attempts trying to explain to my landlord where all the money has gone. I could always try to trade him a pair in exchange for rent, but I don't think he would have much use for a studded gladiator pump by Givenchy. His style is definitely not that edgy, hah! So there I would be out on the streets, the bag lady and her shoes. The bag would be my Louis of course. And I would be the old lady who who lived in her shoe.

Anyway, of course I would much much rather be surrounded by these beauties everyday instead of the ones that currently surround me.

But dreams don't come easy, you have to work hard to achieve your fantasy, and I am sure that one day these will all be mine :)


Images courtesy of ELLE UK.